Taking Decisive Action For People Injured In Motor Vehicle Accidents
The days and weeks after a serious motor vehicle accident can be some of the hardest days in a person’s life. Your biggest concern has to be making the fullest possible recovery from your injuries. Financial concerns are a major problem as well. Your medical expenses could be astronomical. If you are unable to work, it may be very hard, if not impossible, to cover your living expenses.
After an accident, the lawyer you choose can make a huge impact on the way your case is resolved. We are the attorneys of Van Blois Law. With decades of cumulative experience and many millions of dollars in recoveries for our clients, we are a trusted resource in injury cases. Based in Oakland and Stockton, we fight for clients across the Bay Area, the Central Valley and Northern California.
No Matter What Type Of Accident, We Can Help
Our team has a legacy of success helping people who have been severely injured in all types of accidents, including:
- Car accidents: Following a serious car crash, rely on us to provide a strong case in support of your damages.
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents: Given the disparity in size, bicyclists and motorcyclists face the possibility of severe harm in an accident.
- Big rig accidents: When commercial trucks collide with other vehicles, the result is likely to be catastrophic.
- Pedestrian accidents: Severe injuries and death are caused when vehicles strike pedestrians.
- Airplane, boat, bus and train accidents: Whatever the form of transportation, if you have been injured, we have the experience and skill to help.
Our law firm also represents people who were injured in accidents caused by unsafe roads or by drunk drivers. Whatever type of accident you were involved in, we at Van Blois Law have the experience and resources necessary to present a powerful case on your behalf. Whether your case is eventually settled, or if we have to take it to trial, know that we will do everything in our power to help you move forward from your motor vehicle injuries on the best possible terms.