Skilled And Experienced Legal Advocacy For The Injured In California
At Van Blois & Associates, our entire practice is devoted to helping those who have been seriously injured or (worse) by the negligence or intentional misdeeds of others. With over four decades of experience and a strong track record of success in and out of the courtroom, we are the smart choice for representation.
This page provides an overview of the types of cases we can help you litigate. After reading, we invite you to tell us your story during a free initial consultation.
Tenacious Representation For Victims Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Auto accidents continue to be a leading cause of death and injury in the United States. Our firm has decades of experience helping motor vehicle accident victims deal with insurance companies and hold at-fault drivers accountable for their actions. We can assist you after any type of motor vehicle accident, including:
- Car crashes caused by drunk driving, distracted driving and other types of negligence
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicyclist accidents
- Crashes caused by dangerous roads and government negligence
- Accidents involving trains, buses, boats or airplanes
Some accidents, like those involving semi trucks, are likely to result in catastrophic and life-changing injuries. We are especially known for our work advocating for victims whose lives have been permanently affected by catastrophic injuries. We can also help you pursue a wrongful death claim if your loved one was killed by an act of negligence.
Injuries In Dangerous Workplaces And Industrial Settings
Just about every type of major industry can be found in California, and millions of the state’s workers are at risk for on-the-job accidents and injuries. Although workers’ compensation may provide limited financial relief after a workplace accident, workers and worksite visitors may have other compensation options as well, including a personal injury lawsuit. We confidently represent individuals who have been injured while working at or visiting:
- Construction sites
- Farms and other agricultural centers
- Heavy manufacturing and other industrial sites
Whether the injuries were due to a dangerous and defective product or because of unsafe conditions on private property, we will thoroughly investigate the accident that led to your injuries and hold the at-fault parties responsible.
Seeking Justice For The Vulnerable And Those Who Have Been Abused
Injuries are not always physical, nor are they always accidental. Our firm fights hard to seek justice and compensation for those who have been abused, especially vulnerable victims who may not be able to advocate for themselves. Our work includes:
- Representing the families of children who were injured by the negligence of schools, day cares, product manufacturers, and more
- Fighting for victims of child sexual abuse against powerful institutions like churches, public organizations and the government
- Litigating complex medical malpractice claims when patients have been seriously harmed by the negligent actions of a doctor or hospital
- Advocating for nursing home residents who have been victims of neglect and abuse
- Representing Californians who have been financially harmed by bad faith insurance practices and fraud
- Helping families involved in estate disputes over the validity of a will and the capacity or intentions of the person who created it
We make it easy to explore your legal options by offering free initial consultations. We also take personal injury cases on contingency, meaning you won’t pay any legal fees until and unless we help you recover money.
Tell Your Story To Attorneys Who Listen And Care
Van Blois & Associates serves clients in the Bay Area, Central Valley and surrounding areas of California. To take advantage of a free initial consultation, call us at 510-343-9570 or submit an online contact form.